TRANSPORTATION FROM PETROPAVLOVSK-KAMCHATSKY TO SAINT-PETERSBURG
Cargo description:Cargo containing precious metals in 40-foot containers
Transportation:Trucking, sea, rail
Deliver the cargo containing precious metals, in 40-foot containers, from a warehouse in the suburbs of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky to a warehouse in the Lomonosovsky district of Saint-Petersburg
Distinctive Features of the Cargo
An armed guards escort must accompany shipments containing precious metals
Our company organized positioning of empty containers for loading into a village in Kamchatka, not far from the city of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, and after the loading the containers were delivered to the port of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky for sea transportation to the port of Vladivostok.
Since armed guards must accompany the cargo containing precious metals, we obtained permission from the sea carrier and completed all the necessary documents for the voyage of four guards accompanying the cargo on the ship. In Vladivostok, in order to orginize the further delivery of this cargo by rail to St. Petersburg, an accompanying heated rail car (“teploushka”) had been prepared.
In addition, in Vladivostok – in order to avoid displacement of the shipment when shipment by rail – an additional fastening of cargo in containers was made. This procedure was carried out in the presence of the customer, as well as an independent surveyor.
Additionally, in Vladivostok, in order to avoid cargo shifting while on railroad – an additional fastening of cargo in containers was made. This procedure was carried out in the presence of the customer, as well as an independent surveyor.
Cargo transportation in Russia
- 1st National Alliance LLC represented by Director General Mikhail Nikolaevich Karpuzov sincerely thanks the staff of “Trans Line” LLC and its general director Igor Aleksandrovich Tolstov for their participation and assistance in our joint work. It was very rewarding to experience efficiency and competent attitude to work by your employees during the whole time of our cooperation.Read more >You show an example of high standards of work, qualification and serious attitude to the business, which guarantee mutual trust and prosperity of our companies. We hope for the further successful development of our business relations. We wish you and your company new achievements and financial well-being!
M.N. Karpuzov, Director General
- In 2008, our company required sea freight from Vladivostok. We have chosen “Trans Line” LLC out of several offers. And we were not mistaken. Every year we employ services of this freight forwarder on the routes from ports of Vladivostok, Nakhodka to the ports of Chukotka, Kamchatka, and Magadan.Read more >In addition to sea freight, “Trans Line” LLC transports our cargo by rail and by road. In addition to undoubtedly competitive prices, TransLine provides a quality cabotage service, which includes a full range of services for transportation and processing of both universal containers and general cargo, motor and tractor and special machinery. An important distinction of Trans Line as a company is a well-coordinated team of true professionals, very attentive to the requirements of clients, always showing responsiveness and efficiency in solving the difficult tasks that we set before them. I can recommend “Trans Line” LLC as a reliable partner, capable of solving complex and important tasks in the interests of customers.
Deputy Head of Logistics and Supply Department, Eastern Drilling Company LLC, K.G. Barkhatov
- Dear Valeria Vladimirovna! The municipal enterprise of housing and communal services of the Bilibino municipal district has been cooperating with the transport company TRANS LINE LLC for many years. During this time reliable partnership relations were established between our companies.Read more >The main route for the delivery of our cargo is a rather complex direction, which is located outside the Magadan region, Srednekansky district, but thanks to the qualified employees of the company, our cargo has always been delivered on time in integrity and safety.
Director of Housing and communal services of Bilibino municipal district, Z.Z. Ganiev
- Letter of Appreciation. Ekatneftestroy LLC expresses its gratitude to the management and employees of LLC “Trans Line” for their service in the delivery of goods. “Trans Line” LLC has established itself as a reliable and responsible partner, the services have been rendered in full and at a high level.Read more >Responsibility and professionalism of management and employees of the company worth noting separately as well.
Deputy Director of "Ekatneftestroy" LLC, E.V. Mandrovitsky
- Dear Igor Alexandrovich! We are grateful to you and your team for an impeccable and long-term cooperation in the transportation for our mining sites in the Magadan region and the Chukotka Autonomous District of the Russian Federation. We hope for further cooperation with you in sea transport in the Far East of Russia in 2016-2017.Read more >
V.I. Chechulin, General Director of "Rosgeoperspektiva" LLC
Call the number below or email us and our specialists will answer any questions you may have!Email our consultant