SEASONAL DELIVERY TO CHUKOTKA
Cargo description:Drilling equipment
Destination:Molchalivy Island, Chukotka Autonomous Okrug
Deliver the drilling equipment of OJSC “Sibneft-Noyabrskneftegaz” to the Molchalivy Island, adjacent to the Bering Port in Chukotka Autonomous Okrug
Distinctive Features of the Cargo
Drilling equipment is a very expensive cargo and includes a lot of complex machines and mechanisms, as well as tools for well drilling.
This time the drilling equipment was necessary to perform exploratory drilling for oil and gas on the continental shelf of the Anadyr Bay in the Bering Sea.
Beringov district in the autumn period is the most meteorologically unstable region in Chukotka. The diesel-electric ship of the high ice class “Vasily Golovnin”, on which the equipment was delivered, had to storm the icy waters of the bay. Expensive equipment was delivered to the shores of Chukotka through a storm, ice and blizzard.
The work was rather complicated by squall winds and a minus thirty degrees frost, and also by a very short daylight period (only 3-4 hours).
The ice thickness in the bay reached 1.2 meters. It was impossible to unload the ship onto local small ships, so the unloading was carried out by MI-26 and K-32 helicopters at a six-kilometer distance from the coast. The Far North did not frighten the professionals. Despite the weather cataclysms, the whole work was done completely, and the cargo has been successfully delivered to the drilling site.
- 1st National Alliance LLC represented by Director General Mikhail Nikolaevich Karpuzov sincerely thanks the staff of “Trans Line” LLC and its general director Igor Aleksandrovich Tolstov for their participation and assistance in our joint work. It was very rewarding to experience efficiency and competent attitude to work by your employees during the whole time of our cooperation.Read more >You show an example of high standards of work, qualification and serious attitude to the business, which guarantee mutual trust and prosperity of our companies. We hope for the further successful development of our business relations. We wish you and your company new achievements and financial well-being!
M.N. Karpuzov, Director General
- In 2008, our company required sea freight from Vladivostok. We have chosen “Trans Line” LLC out of several offers. And we were not mistaken. Every year we employ services of this freight forwarder on the routes from ports of Vladivostok, Nakhodka to the ports of Chukotka, Kamchatka, and Magadan.Read more >In addition to sea freight, “Trans Line” LLC transports our cargo by rail and by road. In addition to undoubtedly competitive prices, TransLine provides a quality cabotage service, which includes a full range of services for transportation and processing of both universal containers and general cargo, motor and tractor and special machinery. An important distinction of Trans Line as a company is a well-coordinated team of true professionals, very attentive to the requirements of clients, always showing responsiveness and efficiency in solving the difficult tasks that we set before them. I can recommend “Trans Line” LLC as a reliable partner, capable of solving complex and important tasks in the interests of customers.
Deputy Head of Logistics and Supply Department, Eastern Drilling Company LLC, K.G. Barkhatov
- Dear Valeria Vladimirovna! The municipal enterprise of housing and communal services of the Bilibino municipal district has been cooperating with the transport company TRANS LINE LLC for many years. During this time reliable partnership relations were established between our companies.Read more >The main route for the delivery of our cargo is a rather complex direction, which is located outside the Magadan region, Srednekansky district, but thanks to the qualified employees of the company, our cargo has always been delivered on time in integrity and safety.
Director of Housing and communal services of Bilibino municipal district, Z.Z. Ganiev
- Letter of Appreciation. Ekatneftestroy LLC expresses its gratitude to the management and employees of LLC “Trans Line” for their service in the delivery of goods. “Trans Line” LLC has established itself as a reliable and responsible partner, the services have been rendered in full and at a high level.Read more >Responsibility and professionalism of management and employees of the company worth noting separately as well.
Deputy Director of "Ekatneftestroy" LLC, E.V. Mandrovitsky
- Dear Igor Alexandrovich! We are grateful to you and your team for an impeccable and long-term cooperation in the transportation for our mining sites in the Magadan region and the Chukotka Autonomous District of the Russian Federation. We hope for further cooperation with you in sea transport in the Far East of Russia in 2016-2017.Read more >
V.I. Chechulin, General Director of "Rosgeoperspektiva" LLC
Call the number below or email us and our specialists will answer any questions you may have!Email our consultant