Ship agency and husbandry services
Cargo description:Sea vessels
Departure point:Busan (Republic of Korea), Shanghai, Ningbo, Hong Kong (China), Jakarta, Surabays (Indonesia), Singapore
Destination:Vladivostok, Vostochny, Korsakov, Magadan, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Anadyr, Egvekinot, Provideniya, Pevek, etc
Task description – list of our shipping agency services:
- – Port call notifications to port authorities, pilot office, customs;
- – Registration of arrival and departure of vessels under foreign flags, including organization of inspections and arrangement of border, customs and sanitary-quarantine formalities;
- – Representation of the interests of the crew with border control authorities (application and follow-up for visas and permits);
- – Organization of pilotage;
- – Mooring / unmooring;
- – Arrangement of repairs;
- – Various supplies;
- – Fuel, water etc. bunkering;
- – Payment of fees and expenses for the owner;
- – Organization of medical assistance to crew members.
Our company for several years acted in capacity of a general ship agency of MAERSK LINE, MCC TRANSPORT, SAFMARINE, which were parts of “A.P. Moller – Maersk Group”. In essence we had been pioneers in this area, as we had to start a shipping line “from scratch”, and we were the first shipping line to call UNECO terminal at the Commercial Port of Vladivostok. Under cumulative effort with the port we have successfully established document workflow with specialized ISTU. This software since has been the main workflow tool at the Commercial Port of Vladivostok, and is used by thousands of clients and freight forwarders.
Also we have a wealth of experience in rendering agency services and port calls for vessels of “PANAMAX” type — large ocean container carriers with average dimensions of 294 x 32 meters.
In addition to the Maersk agency, we with great success work as agency for our own ships on various routes: export, import, cabotage.
- 1st National Alliance LLC represented by Director General Mikhail Nikolaevich Karpuzov sincerely thanks the staff of “Trans Line” LLC and its general director Igor Aleksandrovich Tolstov for their participation and assistance in our joint work. It was very rewarding to experience efficiency and competent attitude to work by your employees during the whole time of our cooperation.Read more >You show an example of high standards of work, qualification and serious attitude to the business, which guarantee mutual trust and prosperity of our companies. We hope for the further successful development of our business relations. We wish you and your company new achievements and financial well-being!
M.N. Karpuzov, Director General
- In 2008, our company required sea freight from Vladivostok. We have chosen “Trans Line” LLC out of several offers. And we were not mistaken. Every year we employ services of this freight forwarder on the routes from ports of Vladivostok, Nakhodka to the ports of Chukotka, Kamchatka, and Magadan.Read more >In addition to sea freight, “Trans Line” LLC transports our cargo by rail and by road. In addition to undoubtedly competitive prices, TransLine provides a quality cabotage service, which includes a full range of services for transportation and processing of both universal containers and general cargo, motor and tractor and special machinery. An important distinction of Trans Line as a company is a well-coordinated team of true professionals, very attentive to the requirements of clients, always showing responsiveness and efficiency in solving the difficult tasks that we set before them. I can recommend “Trans Line” LLC as a reliable partner, capable of solving complex and important tasks in the interests of customers.
Deputy Head of Logistics and Supply Department, Eastern Drilling Company LLC, K.G. Barkhatov
- Dear Valeria Vladimirovna! The municipal enterprise of housing and communal services of the Bilibino municipal district has been cooperating with the transport company TRANS LINE LLC for many years. During this time reliable partnership relations were established between our companies.Read more >The main route for the delivery of our cargo is a rather complex direction, which is located outside the Magadan region, Srednekansky district, but thanks to the qualified employees of the company, our cargo has always been delivered on time in integrity and safety.
Director of Housing and communal services of Bilibino municipal district, Z.Z. Ganiev
- Letter of Appreciation. Ekatneftestroy LLC expresses its gratitude to the management and employees of LLC “Trans Line” for their service in the delivery of goods. “Trans Line” LLC has established itself as a reliable and responsible partner, the services have been rendered in full and at a high level.Read more >Responsibility and professionalism of management and employees of the company worth noting separately as well.
Deputy Director of "Ekatneftestroy" LLC, E.V. Mandrovitsky
- Dear Igor Alexandrovich! We are grateful to you and your team for an impeccable and long-term cooperation in the transportation for our mining sites in the Magadan region and the Chukotka Autonomous District of the Russian Federation. We hope for further cooperation with you in sea transport in the Far East of Russia in 2016-2017.Read more >
V.I. Chechulin, General Director of "Rosgeoperspektiva" LLC
Call the number below or email us and our specialists will answer any questions you may have!Email our consultant