TRANSPORTATION OF SULPHUR TO CHINA
Cargo description:Granular sulphur, 6000 tons, Danger class 4, IMO 4, UN 1350
Departure point:Krasnoyarsk, Russia
Deliver 6000 tons of sulphur from Krasnoyarsk (Russia) to Ningbo (China)
Distinctive Features of the Cargo
Transportation of block sulphur as a dangerous cargo is governed by the Regulations for the Transport of Dangerous Goods by Rail and the Tariff Guide 4-M “General and Special Rules for the Transport of Goods”, as well as a number of requirements of GOST 127.1-93 “Industrial sulphur. Technical specifications.”
The main difficulties in the transportation of sulfur are associated with the following factors: explosion hazard, fire hazard, significant dust formation, poisonous nature of the cargo for humans, so it requires keen attention on the part of the freight forwarder.
Successfully carried out transportation showed high professionalism of our company’s employees, which allowed to establish a clear interaction between all links of transportation – from the railway loading station to the port of discharge. This, in turn, has made it possible to significantly decrease transportation costs for the cargo owner.
This multimodal transportation was coordinated with Russian Railways and Russian Sea Shipping Register. All the necessary shipping documents have been received: conformity certificate, a multimodal declaration for dangerous goods, an agreement on special conditions for the transport of dangerous goods and technical regulations.
Preparation for transportation also included obtaining certificates for the used packaging, making drawings for fixing, repackaging and storage of dangerous goods. We sampled every fourth rail car for quality control. The chartered sea vessels had permissions to transport this class of dangerous goods and were equipped under the International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code (IMDG Code).
- 1st National Alliance LLC represented by Director General Mikhail Nikolaevich Karpuzov sincerely thanks the staff of “Trans Line” LLC and its general director Igor Aleksandrovich Tolstov for their participation and assistance in our joint work. It was very rewarding to experience efficiency and competent attitude to work by your employees during the whole time of our cooperation.Read more >You show an example of high standards of work, qualification and serious attitude to the business, which guarantee mutual trust and prosperity of our companies. We hope for the further successful development of our business relations. We wish you and your company new achievements and financial well-being!
M.N. Karpuzov, Director General
- In 2008, our company required sea freight from Vladivostok. We have chosen “Trans Line” LLC out of several offers. And we were not mistaken. Every year we employ services of this freight forwarder on the routes from ports of Vladivostok, Nakhodka to the ports of Chukotka, Kamchatka, and Magadan.Read more >In addition to sea freight, “Trans Line” LLC transports our cargo by rail and by road. In addition to undoubtedly competitive prices, TransLine provides a quality cabotage service, which includes a full range of services for transportation and processing of both universal containers and general cargo, motor and tractor and special machinery. An important distinction of Trans Line as a company is a well-coordinated team of true professionals, very attentive to the requirements of clients, always showing responsiveness and efficiency in solving the difficult tasks that we set before them. I can recommend “Trans Line” LLC as a reliable partner, capable of solving complex and important tasks in the interests of customers.
Deputy Head of Logistics and Supply Department, Eastern Drilling Company LLC, K.G. Barkhatov
- Dear Valeria Vladimirovna! The municipal enterprise of housing and communal services of the Bilibino municipal district has been cooperating with the transport company TRANS LINE LLC for many years. During this time reliable partnership relations were established between our companies.Read more >The main route for the delivery of our cargo is a rather complex direction, which is located outside the Magadan region, Srednekansky district, but thanks to the qualified employees of the company, our cargo has always been delivered on time in integrity and safety.
Director of Housing and communal services of Bilibino municipal district, Z.Z. Ganiev
- Letter of Appreciation. Ekatneftestroy LLC expresses its gratitude to the management and employees of LLC “Trans Line” for their service in the delivery of goods. “Trans Line” LLC has established itself as a reliable and responsible partner, the services have been rendered in full and at a high level.Read more >Responsibility and professionalism of management and employees of the company worth noting separately as well.
Deputy Director of "Ekatneftestroy" LLC, E.V. Mandrovitsky
- Dear Igor Alexandrovich! We are grateful to you and your team for an impeccable and long-term cooperation in the transportation for our mining sites in the Magadan region and the Chukotka Autonomous District of the Russian Federation. We hope for further cooperation with you in sea transport in the Far East of Russia in 2016-2017.Read more >
V.I. Chechulin, General Director of "Rosgeoperspektiva" LLC
Call the number below or email us and our specialists will answer any questions you may have!Email our consultant