DELIVERY OF MODULAR BUILDINGS
Cargo description:Household modular buildings (mobile homes)
Departure point:Moscow, Vladivostok
Destination:Sakhalin, Kamchatka, Chukotka Autonomous District
To carry out a regular delivery service for modular buildings used in the development of hard-to-reach areas of the Far North, Sakhalin Island and other areas
Distinctive Features of the Cargo
The advantages of the modular homes:
- – Opportunity for the year-round construction in the remote regions where it is unprofitable and even impossible to use conventional building materials;
- – Opportunity to disassemble block-modules;
- – Operational temperatures from +60С till -70C, high snow load and wind resistance up to 125 km per hour;
- – Durability of block-modular buildings.
This project was carried out in the framework of exploration work in the oil and gas industry. In advance of arrangement of railway transport by our colleagues in Moscow, the manufacturer’s instructions were carefully studied, the overall dimensions of the modules were re-checked, and appropriate fastening schemes were prepared for transportation by rail.
When organizing the delivery of this cargo by sea, our Vladivostok office also took into account all the nuances of loading and unloading operations, the placement of modules on the ship; additional fastening schemes were developed. All work on loading-unloading was carried out under observation of independent surveyors.
Today the advantages of modular construction are obvious, since only this type of buildings have high mobility and versatility. Technologies of using modular construction complexes become more and more popular every year and help people settle in any corner of our vast homeland, therefore we will be happy to offer you an already well-developed and successfully tested system of delivery for this cargo.
Cargo transportation to Chukotka
- Read more
Cargo Transportation from Magadan to Chukotka
- Read more
TRANSPORTATION OF DUMP TRUCKS TO ANADYR
- Read more
WORK ON OIL AND GAS OFFSHORE PLATFORM
- Read more
TRANSPORTATION OF MI-8 HELICOPTERS
- Read more
TRANSFER OF CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT AND VEHICLES FROM KEMEROVO TO PEVEK
- Read more
SEASONAL DELIVERY TO CHUKOTKA
- 1st National Alliance LLC represented by Director General Mikhail Nikolaevich Karpuzov sincerely thanks the staff of “Trans Line” LLC and its general director Igor Aleksandrovich Tolstov for their participation and assistance in our joint work. It was very rewarding to experience efficiency and competent attitude to work by your employees during the whole time of our cooperation.Read more >You show an example of high standards of work, qualification and serious attitude to the business, which guarantee mutual trust and prosperity of our companies. We hope for the further successful development of our business relations. We wish you and your company new achievements and financial well-being!
M.N. Karpuzov, Director General
- In 2008, our company required sea freight from Vladivostok. We have chosen “Trans Line” LLC out of several offers. And we were not mistaken. Every year we employ services of this freight forwarder on the routes from ports of Vladivostok, Nakhodka to the ports of Chukotka, Kamchatka, and Magadan.Read more >In addition to sea freight, “Trans Line” LLC transports our cargo by rail and by road. In addition to undoubtedly competitive prices, TransLine provides a quality cabotage service, which includes a full range of services for transportation and processing of both universal containers and general cargo, motor and tractor and special machinery. An important distinction of Trans Line as a company is a well-coordinated team of true professionals, very attentive to the requirements of clients, always showing responsiveness and efficiency in solving the difficult tasks that we set before them. I can recommend “Trans Line” LLC as a reliable partner, capable of solving complex and important tasks in the interests of customers.
Deputy Head of Logistics and Supply Department, Eastern Drilling Company LLC, K.G. Barkhatov
- Dear Valeria Vladimirovna! The municipal enterprise of housing and communal services of the Bilibino municipal district has been cooperating with the transport company TRANS LINE LLC for many years. During this time reliable partnership relations were established between our companies.Read more >The main route for the delivery of our cargo is a rather complex direction, which is located outside the Magadan region, Srednekansky district, but thanks to the qualified employees of the company, our cargo has always been delivered on time in integrity and safety.
Director of Housing and communal services of Bilibino municipal district, Z.Z. Ganiev
- Letter of Appreciation. Ekatneftestroy LLC expresses its gratitude to the management and employees of LLC “Trans Line” for their service in the delivery of goods. “Trans Line” LLC has established itself as a reliable and responsible partner, the services have been rendered in full and at a high level.Read more >Responsibility and professionalism of management and employees of the company worth noting separately as well.
Deputy Director of "Ekatneftestroy" LLC, E.V. Mandrovitsky
- Dear Igor Alexandrovich! We are grateful to you and your team for an impeccable and long-term cooperation in the transportation for our mining sites in the Magadan region and the Chukotka Autonomous District of the Russian Federation. We hope for further cooperation with you in sea transport in the Far East of Russia in 2016-2017.Read more >
V.I. Chechulin, General Director of "Rosgeoperspektiva" LLC
Call the number below or email us and our specialists will answer any questions you may have!Email our consultant