CHEMICAL REAGENTS TO THE FAR NORTH
Cargo description:Soda ash, aluminum sulphate, ammonium chloride, industrial poisons, propane-butane, technical mixture, quicklime
Destination:Magadan, Kamchatka, Chukotka Autonomous Okrug, regions of the Far North
Accomplish safe delivery of a large consignment of dangerous goods in containers to the regions of the Far North, Chukotka Autonomous Okrug, Magadan, Kamchatka
Distinctive Features of the Cargo
– Soda ash, aluminum sulphate – do not have a hazard class, but are chemical reagents;
– Ammonium chloride – dangerous goods Class 8, subclass 8.1;
– Propane-butane, technical mixture – industrial poisons, dangerous goods Class 2, subclass 2.1;
– Quicklime – dangerous goods Class 8.
Any dangerous cargo, depending on the degree of its hazards, chemical characteristics and properties, requires an individual approach to its transportation and professional knowledge on the part of the personnel involved.
Trans Line employees have many years of experience in this field and are certified by the International Association for Dangerous Goods (IDGA) in Saint-Petersburg and successfully act as consultants.
Preliminary, the specialists of our company have carried out a number of tasks in the development and verification of documentation for safe transportation by sea in accordance with international conventions, namely: the development and registration of a declaration, the development of safety protocols of hazardous facilities, the manufacture of dangerous goods labels, marking. The inspection of containers by the Maritime Register and the coordination of the shipments with the Maritime Administration of Ports were also conducted. We ensured the fulfillment of the necessary conditions for storage and loading and unloading operations, thus providing our customers with a full range of services for the transportation of chemical reagents.
Cargo transportation to Chukotka
- Read more
Cargo Transportation from Magadan to Chukotka
- Read more
TRANSPORTATION OF DUMP TRUCKS TO ANADYR
- Read more
WORK ON OIL AND GAS OFFSHORE PLATFORM
- Read more
TRANSPORTATION OF MI-8 HELICOPTERS
- Read more
TRANSFER OF CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT AND VEHICLES FROM KEMEROVO TO PEVEK
- Read more
SEASONAL DELIVERY TO CHUKOTKA
- 1st National Alliance LLC represented by Director General Mikhail Nikolaevich Karpuzov sincerely thanks the staff of “Trans Line” LLC and its general director Igor Aleksandrovich Tolstov for their participation and assistance in our joint work. It was very rewarding to experience efficiency and competent attitude to work by your employees during the whole time of our cooperation.Read more >You show an example of high standards of work, qualification and serious attitude to the business, which guarantee mutual trust and prosperity of our companies. We hope for the further successful development of our business relations. We wish you and your company new achievements and financial well-being!
M.N. Karpuzov, Director General
- In 2008, our company required sea freight from Vladivostok. We have chosen “Trans Line” LLC out of several offers. And we were not mistaken. Every year we employ services of this freight forwarder on the routes from ports of Vladivostok, Nakhodka to the ports of Chukotka, Kamchatka, and Magadan.Read more >In addition to sea freight, “Trans Line” LLC transports our cargo by rail and by road. In addition to undoubtedly competitive prices, TransLine provides a quality cabotage service, which includes a full range of services for transportation and processing of both universal containers and general cargo, motor and tractor and special machinery. An important distinction of Trans Line as a company is a well-coordinated team of true professionals, very attentive to the requirements of clients, always showing responsiveness and efficiency in solving the difficult tasks that we set before them. I can recommend “Trans Line” LLC as a reliable partner, capable of solving complex and important tasks in the interests of customers.
Deputy Head of Logistics and Supply Department, Eastern Drilling Company LLC, K.G. Barkhatov
- Dear Valeria Vladimirovna! The municipal enterprise of housing and communal services of the Bilibino municipal district has been cooperating with the transport company TRANS LINE LLC for many years. During this time reliable partnership relations were established between our companies.Read more >The main route for the delivery of our cargo is a rather complex direction, which is located outside the Magadan region, Srednekansky district, but thanks to the qualified employees of the company, our cargo has always been delivered on time in integrity and safety.
Director of Housing and communal services of Bilibino municipal district, Z.Z. Ganiev
- Letter of Appreciation. Ekatneftestroy LLC expresses its gratitude to the management and employees of LLC “Trans Line” for their service in the delivery of goods. “Trans Line” LLC has established itself as a reliable and responsible partner, the services have been rendered in full and at a high level.Read more >Responsibility and professionalism of management and employees of the company worth noting separately as well.
Deputy Director of "Ekatneftestroy" LLC, E.V. Mandrovitsky
- Dear Igor Alexandrovich! We are grateful to you and your team for an impeccable and long-term cooperation in the transportation for our mining sites in the Magadan region and the Chukotka Autonomous District of the Russian Federation. We hope for further cooperation with you in sea transport in the Far East of Russia in 2016-2017.Read more >
V.I. Chechulin, General Director of "Rosgeoperspektiva" LLC
Call the number below or email us and our specialists will answer any questions you may have!Email our consultant