DELIVERY OF MILLING BALLS FROM AUSTRALIA
Cargo description:Milling balls, 1800 tons
Departure point:Waratah (Australia)
Transportation:Rail, trucking, sea
Destination:Nakhodka, Khabarovsky Krai, Amurskaya Oblast, Magadan
Organize delivery of milling balls on FCA Waratah terms to consignees in Magadan, Nakhodka, Khabarovsky krai and Amurskaya Oblast.
Distinctive Features of the Cargo
Steels milling (grinding) balls are a type of a special metal roll product, and are utilized as efficient grinding media in spherical mills. For transportation they are packed into 2-ton big-bags.
These shipments were regular parts of a large delivery contract. The terms of this contract required a full range of forwarding services, starting with the placement of bookings to the sea in Australia, until the door delivery to the consignees in the territory of the Russian Federation.
In Australia, shipments were made from the port of Sydney, which is very congested throughout the year. This called for difficulties in locating bookings. However, thanks to well-established relations with our foreign partners-agents, we successfully complied with all the terms of the contract.
Besides, due to the fact that the cargo was quite heavy, and Australia has rather strict road weigh restrictions, it was necessary to arrange the delivery of loaded containers to Sydney by rail.
After the arrival of containers to Vladivostok and Vostochny, at the request of the client, the cargo was further dispatched to different destinations: locations in the Khabarovsky Krai and the Amurskaya Oblast, and by sea to Magadan. Thanks to the well-coordinated work of our team, the entire delivery was completed on time and at the lowest cost.
- Read more
TRANSPORTATION OF DANGEROUS GOODS
- Read more
TRANSPORTATION OF CHEMICAL PRODUCTS TO SHANGHAI
- Read more
TRANSPORTATION OF TRANSIT CARGO FROM SINGAPORE TO MONGOLIA
- Read more
TRANSPORTATION OF AN ASPHALT CONCRETE PLANT
- Read more
IMPORT OF DANGEROUS GOODS FROM CHINA
- Read more
TRANSPORTATION OF SULPHUR TO CHINA
- 1st National Alliance LLC represented by Director General Mikhail Nikolaevich Karpuzov sincerely thanks the staff of “Trans Line” LLC and its general director Igor Aleksandrovich Tolstov for their participation and assistance in our joint work. It was very rewarding to experience efficiency and competent attitude to work by your employees during the whole time of our cooperation.Read more >You show an example of high standards of work, qualification and serious attitude to the business, which guarantee mutual trust and prosperity of our companies. We hope for the further successful development of our business relations. We wish you and your company new achievements and financial well-being!
M.N. Karpuzov, Director General
- In 2008, our company required sea freight from Vladivostok. We have chosen “Trans Line” LLC out of several offers. And we were not mistaken. Every year we employ services of this freight forwarder on the routes from ports of Vladivostok, Nakhodka to the ports of Chukotka, Kamchatka, and Magadan.Read more >In addition to sea freight, “Trans Line” LLC transports our cargo by rail and by road. In addition to undoubtedly competitive prices, TransLine provides a quality cabotage service, which includes a full range of services for transportation and processing of both universal containers and general cargo, motor and tractor and special machinery. An important distinction of Trans Line as a company is a well-coordinated team of true professionals, very attentive to the requirements of clients, always showing responsiveness and efficiency in solving the difficult tasks that we set before them. I can recommend “Trans Line” LLC as a reliable partner, capable of solving complex and important tasks in the interests of customers.
Deputy Head of Logistics and Supply Department, Eastern Drilling Company LLC, K.G. Barkhatov
- Dear Valeria Vladimirovna! The municipal enterprise of housing and communal services of the Bilibino municipal district has been cooperating with the transport company TRANS LINE LLC for many years. During this time reliable partnership relations were established between our companies.Read more >The main route for the delivery of our cargo is a rather complex direction, which is located outside the Magadan region, Srednekansky district, but thanks to the qualified employees of the company, our cargo has always been delivered on time in integrity and safety.
Director of Housing and communal services of Bilibino municipal district, Z.Z. Ganiev
- Letter of Appreciation. Ekatneftestroy LLC expresses its gratitude to the management and employees of LLC “Trans Line” for their service in the delivery of goods. “Trans Line” LLC has established itself as a reliable and responsible partner, the services have been rendered in full and at a high level.Read more >Responsibility and professionalism of management and employees of the company worth noting separately as well.
Deputy Director of "Ekatneftestroy" LLC, E.V. Mandrovitsky
- Dear Igor Alexandrovich! We are grateful to you and your team for an impeccable and long-term cooperation in the transportation for our mining sites in the Magadan region and the Chukotka Autonomous District of the Russian Federation. We hope for further cooperation with you in sea transport in the Far East of Russia in 2016-2017.Read more >
V.I. Chechulin, General Director of "Rosgeoperspektiva" LLC
Call the number below or email us and our specialists will answer any questions you may have!Email our consultant