IMPORT OF DANGEROUS GOODS FROM CHINA
Cargo description:Potassium butyl xanthate (DG Class 4.2, UN 3342). Divinylbenzene (DG Class 9, UN 3082)
Departure point:Qingdao, Shanghai (China)
Destination:Nakhodka, Khabarovsky Krai, Magadan, Krasnoyarsk
Arrange delivery of dangerous goods on FCA (supplier warehouse in China) conditions to consignees in Nakhodka, Khabarovsky Krai, and in Magadan
Distinctive Features of the Cargo
Potassium butyl xanthate is intended for use as an absorbent reagent in the enrichment of ores by flotation, and in the hydrometallurgical industry. It is a light gray to yellowish-green powder with a specific smell. It is well soluble in water, therefore it is transported in 45-65 kg barrels, which are, in turn, placed into 20-foot containers.
Our company organized delivery of dangerous goods under FCA (supplier warehouse in Qingdao) and FOB Shanghai conditions, in lots of 8-18 containers. Our tasks included the organization of land transportation in China, and in the first half of the year, shipments were made from the port of Qingdao, but further on, in connection with the tightening of rules regarding carriage of dangerous goods in China, we had to transfer the freight starting point to Shanghai.
At the request of the client, we provided a photo report for loading the containers at the factory, and then the containers were delivered to an accredited warehouse in Shanghai for processing and issue of the dangerous goods declaration. Upon the arrival of containers to the ports of Vladivostok and Vostochny, we requested and received a multimodal declaration by FEMRI (Far Eastern Marine Research Institute) for further transportation of cargo through the territory of the Russian Federation. The final delivery to consignees was by road and by rail. In addition, there was a periodic need for shipments to Magadan without cargo transfer.
Before carrying out the rail shipment to Krasnoyarsk in the port of Vladivostok, cargo was additionally attached in containers, the containers were marked with danger signs according to the rules for the transportation of cargo on Russian Railways. Upon arrival in Krasnoyarsk, the staff of our local branch organized door delivery.
- Read more
TRANSPORTATION OF DANGEROUS GOODS
- Read more
TRANSPORTATION OF CHEMICAL PRODUCTS TO SHANGHAI
- Read more
TRANSPORTATION OF TRANSIT CARGO FROM SINGAPORE TO MONGOLIA
- Read more
TRANSPORTATION OF AN ASPHALT CONCRETE PLANT
- Read more
DELIVERY OF MILLING BALLS FROM AUSTRALIA
- Read more
TRANSPORTATION OF SULPHUR TO CHINA
- 1st National Alliance LLC represented by Director General Mikhail Nikolaevich Karpuzov sincerely thanks the staff of “Trans Line” LLC and its general director Igor Aleksandrovich Tolstov for their participation and assistance in our joint work. It was very rewarding to experience efficiency and competent attitude to work by your employees during the whole time of our cooperation.Read more >You show an example of high standards of work, qualification and serious attitude to the business, which guarantee mutual trust and prosperity of our companies. We hope for the further successful development of our business relations. We wish you and your company new achievements and financial well-being!
M.N. Karpuzov, Director General
- In 2008, our company required sea freight from Vladivostok. We have chosen “Trans Line” LLC out of several offers. And we were not mistaken. Every year we employ services of this freight forwarder on the routes from ports of Vladivostok, Nakhodka to the ports of Chukotka, Kamchatka, and Magadan.Read more >In addition to sea freight, “Trans Line” LLC transports our cargo by rail and by road. In addition to undoubtedly competitive prices, TransLine provides a quality cabotage service, which includes a full range of services for transportation and processing of both universal containers and general cargo, motor and tractor and special machinery. An important distinction of Trans Line as a company is a well-coordinated team of true professionals, very attentive to the requirements of clients, always showing responsiveness and efficiency in solving the difficult tasks that we set before them. I can recommend “Trans Line” LLC as a reliable partner, capable of solving complex and important tasks in the interests of customers.
Deputy Head of Logistics and Supply Department, Eastern Drilling Company LLC, K.G. Barkhatov
- Dear Valeria Vladimirovna! The municipal enterprise of housing and communal services of the Bilibino municipal district has been cooperating with the transport company TRANS LINE LLC for many years. During this time reliable partnership relations were established between our companies.Read more >The main route for the delivery of our cargo is a rather complex direction, which is located outside the Magadan region, Srednekansky district, but thanks to the qualified employees of the company, our cargo has always been delivered on time in integrity and safety.
Director of Housing and communal services of Bilibino municipal district, Z.Z. Ganiev
- Letter of Appreciation. Ekatneftestroy LLC expresses its gratitude to the management and employees of LLC “Trans Line” for their service in the delivery of goods. “Trans Line” LLC has established itself as a reliable and responsible partner, the services have been rendered in full and at a high level.Read more >Responsibility and professionalism of management and employees of the company worth noting separately as well.
Deputy Director of "Ekatneftestroy" LLC, E.V. Mandrovitsky
- Dear Igor Alexandrovich! We are grateful to you and your team for an impeccable and long-term cooperation in the transportation for our mining sites in the Magadan region and the Chukotka Autonomous District of the Russian Federation. We hope for further cooperation with you in sea transport in the Far East of Russia in 2016-2017.Read more >
V.I. Chechulin, General Director of "Rosgeoperspektiva" LLC
Call the number below or email us and our specialists will answer any questions you may have!Email our consultant